Propaganda has many faces
GET TO KNOW THEM!
Russian State TV – Russia-1 aired a segment yesterday about Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s recent meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. But one part of the news broadcast was…June 4, 2018
The U.S. Treasury has imposed sanctions on six Iranians and three Iran-based entities, including the notorious Evin prison in Tehran, for human rights abuses and other ill-treatment of Iranian citizens. The…May 30, 2018
Only 10 per cent of the population of Papua New Guinea have access to the internet but they are still a threat? Papua New Guinea has said it will ban Facebook for…May 29, 2018
Masih Alinejad’s hair scares Iran’s leaders, and Washington is finally taking notice. In his Monday speech detailing America’s new Iran strategy, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said: “As seen from the hijab protests,…May 22, 2018
About UsCounterpropaganda's mission is to fight against fake news and geopolitical propaganda.
- Women’s labor force participation and (un)employment in Iran February 28, 2019
- How did Hezbollah use Lebanon’s crisis to increase its popularity? February 22, 2019
- Why Roman and Iranian propaganda are so much alike February 14, 2019
- Iran’s role in the reconstruction of Iraq – a year later February 8, 2019
- Is Iran’s presence in Iraq contributing to the political transition? January 30, 2019