Month / February 2019
Ever since the International Conference for Reconstruction of Iraq last February, Iran’s interest in Iraq was always present but never completely clear. Tehran’s secretiveness could be interpreted as a signal that it…February 8, 2019
About UsCounterpropaganda's mission is to fight against fake news and geopolitical propaganda.
- Women’s labor force participation and (un)employment in Iran February 28, 2019
- How did Hezbollah use Lebanon’s crisis to increase its popularity? February 22, 2019
- Why Roman and Iranian propaganda are so much alike February 14, 2019
- Iran’s role in the reconstruction of Iraq – a year later February 8, 2019
- Is Iran’s presence in Iraq contributing to the political transition? January 30, 2019