Month / November 2018
With all of the recent events in Yemen and the Middle East, Washington Post’s decision to publish the unedited opinion of the Houthi leader, Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, was seen as shocking not…November 12, 2018
About UsCounterpropaganda's mission is to fight against fake news and geopolitical propaganda.
- Women’s labor force participation and (un)employment in Iran February 28, 2019
- How did Hezbollah use Lebanon’s crisis to increase its popularity? February 22, 2019
- Why Roman and Iranian propaganda are so much alike February 14, 2019
- Iran’s role in the reconstruction of Iraq – a year later February 8, 2019
- Is Iran’s presence in Iraq contributing to the political transition? January 30, 2019